READY TO MAKE THE SWITCH TO NORTH VALLEY BANK?
You have a busy life, and you want things that make it better. We get it. North Valley Bank has the technology to compete with the big banks while still providing personalized one on one service between you and your banker. Ready to make the switch? Here’s how it works:
- 1) Submit a request to meet with a banker by clicking the button below or calling 888-347-4355. When you submit an email, a banker will be in touch to confirm an appointment time and location with you.
- 2) On your appointment day, be sure to bring both your driver’s license and a proof of address (utility bill, credit card bill, etc).
- 3) Your banker will talk with you to understand your current situation and open the account(s) that best serve your financial needs.
- 4) We will set up your online banking, order your ATM card and/or checks, and walk you through how to transfer online bill payments and direct deposits.
- 5) Once your switch is complete, your banker is always available to answer questions and partner with you as your banking needs change.
- 6) Welcome to North Valley Bank!
Conveniently download and complete forms
Change Direct Deposits
Use our Direct Deposit Form (pdf) to make this process easier. You will need to fill out this form for each Direct Deposit that you would like sent to your new account. This form is used to instruct your employer or other income sources to redirect recurring deposits, like payroll, into your North Valley Bank account.
Change Automatic Payments or Withdrawls
Use our Automatic Payment/Withdrawal Form (pdf) to assist you in quickly making the switch. You will need to fill out this form for each automatic payment/withdrawal that you would like paid from your new account. This form is used to have payments, like gym membership fees and insurance premiums, automatically deducted from your North Valley Bank account.