Invest with us
Dream, plan, invest. You have ideas for your future. Whatever your vision, North Valley Bank Investment Services can help create a clear, easy-to-understand financial strategy, customized for you. Whether your investment needs are simple or sophisticated, we offer access to a full range of financial products and services. Our financial consultants have the experience and knowledge to help you reach your goals at every stage of life using a financial planning approach.
Wish you were here? Start saving for your retirement today.
An individual can open and/or contribute to an IRA for a tax year if he/she has received taxable income and he/she will not reach 70 ½ during that year. North Valley Bank offers a wide variety of FDIC-insured Certificate of Deposit Accounts and Savings Accounts for both Traditional and Roth IRA’s. Let North Valley Bank help you start planning for your future! To open an IRA or receive more information, please contact your nearest branch location.
For additional tax information refer to IRS Publication 590, Individual Retirement Arrangements. This free publication is available by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM or by visiting the IRS website: http://www.irs.gov.
Make your money work for you now and for your future with a North Valley Bank Certificate of Deposit (CD).
It’s an excellent way to save for your long term goals with confidence. North Valley Bank offers a wide range of terms from 91 days to 72 months and the security of FDIC insurance.
- All CD’s require a minimum deposit of $1,000.00 unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
- Interest on CD’s less than $10,000.00 with a term of 12 months or less must be compounded or direct deposited to a checking or savings account.
- Early withdrawal penalty may be imposed.
Let North Valley Bank help you start planning for your future! To open a CD or receive more information, please contact your nearest branch location.
U.S. Savings Bonds are going paperless! As of January 1, 2012, paper savings bonds will no longer be sold at financial institutions. You can purchase electronic savings bonds online through TreasuryDirect®: www.treasurydirect.gov
For additional information or to redeem an existing paper U.S. Savings Bond, please contact your nearest branch office.
- U.S. Savings Bonds are a low-risk government-backed savings product
- Savings Bonds are not insured by the FDIC
- Not deposits or guaranteed by the Bank
- TreasuryDirect® is a registered mark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury